Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Jumpsuit to Pants

 Hello Readers. I found some cute jumpsuits at a thrift store sale. (It was everything you could get in your bag for $5.) It was a little crowded and there was no way to try things on. They wanted to clear out the store for a re-stocking so I just took the things I thought I could use.

Before and after.

I thought this would be such a comfortable jumpsuit but it was too small/short. 

There were 2 of them and I took both. I did not realize they were too small. Maybe they were on the wrong rack. 

I could not get the straps over my arms. This was way too short on me.

I cut the shirring tops in half so that the elastic shirring could be the waistband of my new pants.

I used my serger to finish the top of the pants where I cut them. This was nice because I could make the waistband as wide as I wanted.

I did the same thing to this pair. 

My new loose pants are so comfortable. I love them both. They were perfect for work when you can't wear shorts or a skirt but it is almost 100 degrees. (We boiling out here!) Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Year End Update-I love these wide leg pants. It was so put these together.







No comments: