Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Friends Part 1

 Hello Readers. If you ever saw the TV show "Friends" you might remember this t-shirt. It has been a long time since the the show was in prime time but I always liked the shirt. So, guess what I got as a hand-me-down? My own "Girls" t-shirt. 

Before and after.
 
This is the original shirt from the show.
 
This shirt was an XL. I could have kept it and just worn it loose and it would be fine. But I wanted a different look.
 
I took a little off each side of the shirt. I made a new side seam on each side. That helped a little. 
 
I also folded the shirt in half and made a seam down the back of the shirt so I could take out some excess fabric from that back of the shirt.
 
 Here is a look at the back seam. Lot's of shirts have seams down the back. It doesn't really stand out. And that is great. The front of the shirt is the fun part.
 
I wanted to wear this shirt with this skirt and I wanted a fitted look because I like it tucked in the skirt. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.
 
 ***Year End Update- This is a favorite outfit, love all of it so much.

 

 

 




No comments: