Thursday, September 21, 2023

Friends Part 2

 Hello Readers. It has been a long time since the TV show 'Friends" was on TV. A famous joke from the show was a play on the words moot and moo. You can see the YouTube video clip here.

 
 The joke was funny, the shirt was great but the pants fit weird.

 

My daughter gave me the pants and shirt but the pants did not fit me well. The waist and hips were loose, the thighs fit, The calves and ankles were loose and the legs were just too long. They needed to be loose all over or fitted all over. 

I decided to make them fit everywhere. I took them in at the waist and hips. I also narrowed the calves and ankles. I made them shorter too. 

The t-shirt fit really well but I did cut the neckband off so I could open up the neckline a bit. 
 
Another t-shirt idea is cutting the sleeves. If you want more room in the sleeves cutting the hemmed end off will help. The edge won't fray and when you cut it off the sleeve will stretch a little more and give you more room. Just cut the end of the sleeve off and give the cut edge a soft stretch. It will be looser and more comfortable.
 
The pants fit better all over now. And I like the shirt with the neckline low enough to wear jewelry if I want. (I am going to want jewelry.) Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Year End Update- This was fun and irreverent and I love it.





 


No comments: