Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Getting a Scarf to Stay On My Head

 Hello Readers. It is really hot and humid where I live and I can't even deal with my hair. It makes me so hot when I leave it down so I have been putting it up. The only problem is my head must be a weird shape because it is hard to get a scarf to stay on my head, Do I have weird head? Maybe. I have an idea to deal with it though.

You just need a scarf or bandana, a hair comb, a needle and thread.

I folded the scarf into a triangle and then kept folding so the ends were tucked in.

I used the needle and thread to sew the scarf together and attach it to the comb at the same time.

My comb and scarf combo is sewed together. 

I put the scarf on my head and the comb is hidden underneath. The comb gives the scarf a little grip and it stays on top of my head. 

I tied the scarf under my hair. I can leave it like this.

Or if it is going to be really hot and miserable I can put all my hair in a pony tail and just forget about it. The scarf keeps the little baby hairs for getting loose and getting in my face. I hate that. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Year End Update- Summer heat and humidity are not great for my hair. I just turn into a frizz ball. Sometimes covering my hair is easier.




No comments: