Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Pink Plaid

 Hello Readers. I loved this pink plaid when I saw it at the thrift store. The fabric was very "Barbie" to me. I decided to bring these pants home and see what I could make from it. 

 
Before and after. 

I cut the pants into shorts. I really wanted this to be a matching set. Could I make a top from the pant legs?

I opened a seam on the pant leg. I wanted to connect the pant legs and make one large piece. 

I used the "Luna" tank pattern to cut out a top from the pant legs.

 
I was able to make a small tank top from the pant legs. It was just enough fabric to get this set together. 
 
I liked the pink set. The tank by itself was a little revealing so a added a shirt on top. 

The shorts really worked with my "Barbie" t-shirt. This might be my new favorite casual outfit. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.







No comments: