Thursday, September 26, 2024

Blue & White

 Hello Readers. Look at this blue and white dress. I love blue and white. It is simple, classic, calming... My house is almost all blue and white. When I saw this blue and white dress I thought it was fabulous. 

Before and after.

It didn't seem to close well. But I thought it could be a cute jacket style layer.

I found these marks after I brought it home. I was disappointed. 

I had to cut the dress off. It was going to be a tie-front top. 

The dress had a fabric belt attached around the waist so I could use that to make ties.

I made a bunch of short ties. 

I measured to make sure that the ties were placed evenly on the front of the shirt. 

I sewed the ties to the inside of the front of the shirt. 

I was glad I could still wear this and I liked how the ties turned out. 

The top is a nice second layer as the weather gets a little bit cooler. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.









No comments: