Wednesday, August 23, 2023

The Most Colorful Jumpsuit I Have Ever Seen

 Hello Readers. I found this colorful striped jumpsuit when I was out thrifting and the colors were so fun. 

 
Before and after.
 
Look at all the colors!

The top fit perfectly but the crotch was a little low on me. That's OK. I can work with this. 
 
I cut the legs shorter. I wanted this to be a summer romper for hot weather.
 
I folded it in half and cut the crotch so it would be shorter. 
 
I used my serger to sew the crotch back together. 
 
I used those legs to make straps. Strapless is OK but I feel more secure with straps.
 
I cut 4 long pieces and made some shoulder straps.
 
 These stripes were so fun. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.
 
 ***Year End Update- It was impossible to be down when wearing this cheerful jumpsuit. I love it.
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 



No comments: