Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Green Sweater Combo

 Hello Readers. I love the color green Is it because I am Irish? Is it because I have green eyes? I'm not really sure.

Before and after. I really like green.
 
This bright green sweater was fine. Not much to say about it it was just OK.
 
This green shirt had a lace panel in the front that was really worn out. The fabric of the shirt was OK but the lace was done. I decided to use the sleeves from this shirt.The sleeves were designed and sewn at an angle like a raglan style shirt. 

The sweater sleeves were also designed at an angle, like a raglan shirt. I decided to follow the angle on both shirts and put them together.

I put the right sides together and sewed with a zigzag stitch to keep the sweater from fraying.

That was it! I had a new green sweater. I liked the new sleeves, they add some fun to the sweater. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Year End Update- This sweater is great because I love green and the sleeve add a little break in the color.







No comments: