Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Corduroy Joy #2

 Hello Readers. Its been over a week since the first post about a pair of corduroy pants. Are you ready for more corduroy? These are corduroys are chocolate brown. That has to be good, right?

This tunic was pretty but felt a little long on me. These brown corduroy pants were too loose in the legs. I needed to make some corrections. 



The pants were and easy fix. I liked the color and the waist was almost right. I just needed to alter the legs to make less baggy and more of a straight leg fit.

This tunic was pretty but I thought it was too long on me. I cut it shorter and made the sleeves a bit shorter too. I thought 3/4 length sleeves would be good.

The red collar didn't seem right to me and I realized the sequins were not sitting right with me at all. I know, picky-picky. 


 I could not remove the red trim but all the sequins came off easily.

While I was sewing I turned the shirt inside out and realized it had a great color scheme inside. I liked it even better because there was no red trim. I decided to wear it inside out. It's my shirt so I think it's fine

I liked the end results I got for both these pieces. I usually tuck in my shirts so that was my final look.


Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself. 

***Chickie's Year End Review-I wear these chocolate brown corduroys a lot. I ripped the shirt on a road trip and it is no longer with us.



No comments: