Monday, June 5, 2023

Travel Wordrobe #8

  Hello Readers. I am going on a trip to England and I decided to coordinate my travel wardrobe. I am packing all new refashion projects and I will be posting about my journey and my outfit of the day along the way. This post is about a men's shirt. It was a nice linen and I thought the plaid was very sweet. 

Before and after.

 
I decided to cut the collar off and make a V shape.
 
 I used my serger on the edge and turned it under. I stitched it down to make a nice, neat neckline.
 
I also stitched the front closed at the bottom. I want it to stay closed if I wear it as a dress.

I can wear this as a short dress if it is warm or as a long shirt with jeans if it is cold. 
Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Follow up review***
My trip was so much fun.- This shirt/tunic/dress was nice in the heat because it is linen. I also planned to use it as a beach cover-up.

***Year End Update- I wear this as a night shirt and a shirt ad a dress over leggings. It is all of those.

No comments: