Monday, June 5, 2023

Travel Refashions #5


  Hello Readers. I am going on a trip to England and I decided to coordinate my travel wardrobe. I am packing all new refashion projects and I will be posting about my journey and my outfit of the day along the way. This post is about a jumpsuit that was intended for a taller person but it made it's way to me instead.

Before and after.

I loved this jumpsuit. It fit well and was really comfortable. I could wear it alone or add a jacket if I was cold. But there was about 5 inches of leg fabric that had to go. I'm short and my legs are really short. 

I put one leg on the other and smoothed them out. I cut them at the same time so they would be the same length. I didn't want one short leg and one long leg. This jumpsuit would make a cute romper but I needed light weight pants for this trip. 

I hemmed each leg and I was done. I rolled it up and put it in my suitcase for my trip. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Follow up review***
My trip was so much fun.- I wore this comfy jumpsuit to walk and see the sights. It was easy to wear but looked like a well put together outfit.
And I wore it for a wonderful afternoon tea.

***Year End Update-This jumpsuit was comfortable and lightweight. Perfect for traveling in summer.



No comments: