Monday, June 5, 2023

Travel Refashions #7

  Hello Readers. I am going on a trip to England and I decided to coordinate my travel wardrobe. I am packing all new refashion projects and I will be posting about my journey and my outfit of the day along the way. This post is about a simple denim dress.

Before and after.

I call this a homeschool mom special. (If you know, you know.) This dress is a remnant from the 90's but we can update it easily.

There was a tie to pull the waist in but it fit me just the way it was. I couldn't pull it in at all. 
 
I cut off about 8 inches from the skirt and hemmed the dress at the new shorter length. 
 
This new shorter length will be more flattering for someone who is quite petite like me. It's also more fun and modern. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.
 
***Follow up review***
My trip was so much fun.- This dress was so simple but it really worked hard on this trip. It was great by itself but it also was a nice light jacket in cool mornings.

***Year End Update- This is the most versatile and useful item I have. I wore it as a jacket and a dress all year.

 



No comments: