Monday, June 5, 2023

Travel Refashion #9

   Hello Readers. I am going on a trip to England and I decided to coordinate my travel wardrobe. I am packing all new refashion projects and I will be posting about my journey and my outfit of the day along the way. This post is about a fun yellow blazer. 

Before and after.

This blazer is missing a couple buttons from the front. Otherwise it is fin. It isn't exciting but it is fine. 

I decided to crop this jacket. I cut the jacket a couple inches under the bottom button. I thought this length would be more fun.

I used my serger on the cut edge and ironed it in place.
 
 I added some easy to attach buttons to hold it closed.

These just pin in place, no sewing needed.

I think this cropped jacket will be great for layering with all the blue and yellow clothes I have been making. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Follow up review***
My trip was so much fun.- This jacket was perfect for everyday. It was cool in the morning and evening so it was a great light layer to add on. 

***Year End Update- This jacket was great as a light layer and the color was great for summer.


No comments: