Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Orange You Glad Part 1; Dressember#1

 Hello Readers. We are deep in fall (Almost winter!) and it colder everyday. What if you have a lightweight dress that you want to wear? I had a lightweight orange dress I wanted to wear because orange seems like a good color for fall. Pumpkins are orange. Fall leaves are orange. It seems to fit the season. 

 
Before and after. 
 
This dress fit well and I love orange. Let's have some fun decorating the dress a little. 
 
Maybe some buttons to break up the orange, that would be a nice addition. 
 
I hand sewed the buttons on the front of the dress just to break up the orange a little. 
 
Here is the secret to making it warmer for fall. A long sweater. It is a nice cream color and inspired the color of the buttons. Cozy boots are going to help keep me warm too. 
 

Thanks for reading along, next time I am going to winterize this dress, Now go make something fun for yourself.

No comments: