Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Live Long And Prosper

Hello Readers. Today's project is fun and silly.(Like me!) This sweatshirt will be warm and comfortable.(Like me!) 


 It is plain and simple. The perfect canvas for something I saw on Pinterest.


If you are a Star Trek fan, or even if you aren't, you might remember Spock. The logical Vulcan. My older brother made me watch this show on TV and after a while I was a fan. (Thanks James!)


I had my hubby sketch a hand for me in chalk. He is great at drawing. Then I painted over the chalk lines. I put some newspaper inside so the paint won't soak through to the back. I painted over it with acrylic paint and let it dry. (3 coats!) Acrylic paint won't wash out. That is great for this project but not great if you get it on yourself by accident.

When you unzip it, the hand looks like Spock's hand.

I wish I could say I wore it somewhere exciting like a comic book convention. I didn't. I wore it at home while I recovered from the Thanksgiving celebrations.

Too. Much. Cake.

Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.


No comments: