Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Does This Skirt Make Me Look Like Mrs. Claus?

Hello Readers. No offense to Mrs. Claus, (I don't want to be on the naughty list!) but I don't want to dress like her. This skirt was passed on to me from my dear mother. All I could think of was Mrs. Claus and Christmas. I have been waiting to fix it up and wear it to church on Christmas Eve.


It has an elastic waist that was too wide and loose. It was a little too big all over too. I thought about shortening it and leaving it as full as possible. I decided not too because I didn't want it to look like a school uniform. That's not a look I want either.


I kept it long and straight. I didn't want it too tight or I wouldn't be able to walk. I took in a little from both sides and left the length as it was.


It is unseasonably warm where I live. And it will be warm all week.  It doesn't feel much like Christmastime as usual. It's like we traveled to the south for the holidays.


Thank you for reading. Now go make something fabulous for yourself.

No comments: