Wednesday, July 17, 2024

A No-Sew Bag

 Hello Readers. I saw a cute idea for a bag that did not require any sewing. It was a quick way to make a bag from a scarf or a square/rectangular piece of fabric. It is great for a beach bag or produce bag for the farmers market because it can be taken apart and washed easily. 

No sewing needed!

I used a piece of striped cloth that I had on hand. The edges were all finished because it was originally used as a curtain. You could use a scarf or even a tablecloth. Use whatever you have on hand.

I was excited to make this bag because I had a lot of bag handles that my mother-in-law gave me. I was happy to use some. This bag needs handles that are a closed circle or an closed oval. 

I tied 2 of the corners of the fabric around the handle as you can see in this video. The other 2 corners got tied around the other handle.

This bag can hold anything you want and you can take the fabric off easily if you untie the knots. 

This would be perfect to hold all you need to go to the beach for the afternoon. 

I wish I was at the beach right now. The cool ocean breeze sounds wonderful. I hope you can stay cool in the summer heat. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.






No comments: