Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Making Work-out Tanks

 Hello Readers. It is honestly cold and rainy today but I know summer is coming. Its going to be hot and i am going to want to go sleeveless. I decided to take these 2 men's t-shirts and make 2 tanks.

Before and after.

I had a big t-shirt.

Actually, I had 2 of them.

I am using the Luna pattern from Helen's Closet Patterns. (Not an ad.) It is free to download. I love free! It is a loose tank top. Perfect for summer work outs. Or moderate walks. Or watching TV. Whatever you are in to.

I cut out my fabric pieces. I am going to make 2 of these tanks. The men's shirts I had are a perfect material.

 I needed to put them together.

I used my serger to connect the shoulders and the sides of the shirts. 

I liked how that stitching looked so I used the serger on all the edges. I liked the visible stitching.

These light flowy tank tops will be great in the heat of summer. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

***Year End Update- I haven't worked out in a while but it isn't because of these shirts. The shirts were great.









No comments: