Friday, February 24, 2023

Red Plaid Dress

 Hello Readers. I hope you like red plaid because I have a lot of it here to show you. This dress was at a clothes swap and it was really eye catching. It was a lot of plaid though. Like, a lot of plaid. Like too much plaid for me.

 
Before and after and after.
 
I had to give this dress some thought. I liked the colors but the style was giving me 1980's home school mom vibes. (I do home school but not in dresses like this.)

I knew the dress had to be shorter but now it was giving my school uniform vibes. I didn't like that at all.

I thought if I added the second plaid pattern by wearing this shirt under the dress, it would help. It did help a little but I wasn't in love with this look.

I decided to really put the shirt and dress together. I cut the shoulders off both the shirt and the dress. 

I literally put them together.

I liked this a whole lot more.

The bottom of the long plaid dress was a great scarf. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself. 

***Year End Update- Y'all. I liked this but I can't find it. Where did it go? I have 3 kids and a husband so maybe it got misplaced in the laundry? I will wear it again if I can find it.





 
 

 

No comments: