Friday, September 27, 2019

Comicbook T-shirt 2

Hello Readers. It's time for another comic book t-shirt. This is a "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2" shirt. I guess it's a promotional movie t-shirt. It's too late to change the title... let's  just roll with it. My son didn't want this shirt and I snatched it up.

I found this coral t-shirt at a clothes swap and I loved the color. It says "more naps please". (It's hard to argue with wisdom like that.) It was too large in the neckline so I needed to do something else with it. 
The black shirt was much too large, but I could use that cool image on the front. Let's put these shirts together.
I am wearing shorts. I promise.

 I cut the image off the shirt.

I cut the front of the black shirt at an angle. I kept the neckband attached and pinned it on the front of the coral shirt. I put the black piece into the front of the coral shirt. The black piece I put in was smaller than the coral piece I cut out. That made the shirt fit better.

The front is the black design and the back of the shirt is the bright coral color. It was really long so I shortened it. And that was that.

And that polite request for more naps? I put it on a sleep mask. Will I get more naps? I don't know.

I sure hope so!
Actual morning photo. Actual morning cup of tea. Actual morning bed-head.
Thanks for reading along now go make something fun for yourself.
***Year End update-  My only regret about this one is that I wish I had made a true raglan style shirt with a black body and pink sleeves. Oh, well.

No comments: