Saturday, January 1, 2022

Chickie's Year End Review

Hello Readers. I went through my posts from last year. I wanted to review how the refashions did through the year and if I still liked them. Some I loved, some I liked, some were just OK. You can read my opinions on each one at the end of each post. 2021 was a great year in refashions for me. I wanted to see if I could go all year without buying anything to refashion. I went to some clothes swaps and got some hand-me-downs. And I worked my way through my stash of sewing stuff and made it to the end of December without buying or even thrifting anything.Only thread and needles.

I have new themes in mind for 2022. It's going to be great. 

Chickie 

Good Vibes!
 

2 comments:

KD said...

I went back and checked your year-end comments. I enjoyed all your refashions this year. You did so many! My favorite was the mother's matching dress with the little boy's shirt.

I look forward to reading your 2022 posts!

I Can Work With That said...

Hi KD.
Thanks for the comment. That was one of my favorites too.
Happy 2022 to you!
Chickie