Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pajamas: On The Edge

Hello Readers. How is your day going? I hope it is a good day but some days are just to much. You just can't take it and you want to hide under the covers. You are on the edge of a melt-down and want to stay in pajamas all day and take a nap. We all feel like that sometimes. Today's project is a pair of hand-me-down pajama pants. (Thanks Becky!)


There are a couple of problems. The length is going to make me trip down a flight of stairs. (I am not that graceful, I could trip and fall anytime really.) The draw-string is cute but I don't want to tie it all the time.


Look at this pretty design. I love it. And they have a nice ruffle on the bottom edge of each leg. I don't want to cut that off when I hem them up. 


I simply folded the ruffle up and stitched around the serged seam of each leg. Right where the ruffle is connected to the bottom of the pants. I took out the excess with my pinking shears.


I took a little off the sides and the length.


Here is the finished leg. It looks just like it did before. Next time I am on the edge (or just feeling lazy) I will have cute pj's to wear. 


Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

No comments: