Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The No-Sew Brown Vest

Hello Readers. My project today is a vest I made from polo shirt or golf shirt. Whatever you want to call it. It was handed down to me from a friend with tags still on! (Thanks Becky!)



I didn't take a before picture. I am so sorry, it looked just like this shirt, trust me.



I cut the arms and collar off. I cut the bottom hem off too.


It was Christmas time and I was feeling too full of cookies. I wanted something loose and flowing to cover the extra lumps and bumps that came from all the goodies I had been eating.


I cut down the middle and curved the sides up along the bottom hem.


I wore it to see the latest movie that was out. I will let you guess what it was.


It was great, Thanks for reading, now go make something fabulous for yourself.

No comments: