Wednesday, April 7, 2021

More Loungewear?

 Lounge wear is something I have needed more in the last year than ever before. (That's Corona!) I recently made even more because I can't get enough. 


I started with a casual dress that my sister-in-law gave me. (Thanks C!) This dress was a long A-line shape. It was cute and fun and perfect for a refashion. 


The A-line shape of this dress gave me enough fabric to make shorts. I got out one of my favorite patterns and cut out the pieces. Warmer weather is coming, right?


The dress was really long on me. It was long enough to cut out the shorts and still have the top left over. 


I used my machine to put the shorts together. 


I decided to cut the shirt open in the front and use it as a little jacket over the shirt I found at a clothes swap. I loved the graphic on the front. Should I take a nap? Yes! Should I have a snack? Yes! You get the idea. You can ask this shirt anything and it will be super encouraging! 


Should I binge watch some Marvel shows? YES GIRL YES!


Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself. 

***Chickie's Year End Review-Casual lounge wear in a pandemic? Yes. Yes. Yes.

No comments: