Friday, February 21, 2020

Joining Starfleet

Hello Readers. My project is the fastest refashion I have ever done. It took about 1 minute. Seriously, 1 minute.
 Engage!

It started with this hoodie I found at a clothes swap. It was a nice hoodie. It was warm, soft and in brand-new condition. What's not to love?
 Beam me up Scotty!

Well, it had a logo for a cruise ship of some sort or another. These kind of company logo items are common in thrift stores too. (I don't work for a cruise line and I don't like boats. Or water. I saw "Titanic". I am not going on a cruise. Ever.) Sometimes you can pick out the stitches and remove the logo on an item like this. But what if I just covered it up?
 Set phasers to stun!

 I could use this super cool "Star Trek" iron-on patch to cover the logo. Wouldn't that be more fun?
 Make it so!

It only took a minute to iron this patch on. I like this hoodie 300% more now than I did before. It isn't a full costume or too much to wear in everyday life. I love it.
Live long and prosper!
 
Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself. 
And... boldly go where no one has gone before.

No comments: