Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sweater Three; Tan Cashmere

Hello Readers. This is the last of my sweater series. I am just trying to stay warm on these cold days.

 This last sweater was boring beige. But it was the softest boring beige I have ever felt. I can never say no so soft cashmere.

I found this pretty little cami at a clothes swap when I found the sweater. I thought it coordinate with the beige and dress it up a little. It was the same length as the sweater and it did not show at all when I wore it under the sweater. I could fix that.

I used a small piece to fill in the V-neck. It covered all the cleavage so I wouldn't flash anyone when I leaned over.

I also added a piece of lace around the bottom of the sweater.

I wanted the lace to peek out of the bottom of the sweater.

The sweater is still simple and neutral so I hope it will match a lot my clothes and be easy to wear.

The sweater was just as easy to wear and just as soft with the added lace.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving in the U.S. so I will be spending the day with my family. I hope you have a wonderful day where ever you are.

2 comments:

jenny_o said...

Texture is very important to me when I choose my clothing. Soft beats everything else, but it's nice to look a little dashing too. The addition of that sweet lace is just what that sweater needed to be soft AND pretty.

I Can Work With That said...

Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the comment. I agree soft beats everything else. And comfy shoes always!
Chickie