Friday, November 29, 2019

Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

Hello Readers. You might be out shopping today since it is Black Friday here in the U.S. I avoid shopping in crowds so I am home decorating for Christmas. Here is an easy craft for you and maybe your kids to make.
Its a snowman!

 This snowman started as a white knit poncho. It became a little ghost at Halloween. I had him out on my front porch.

When I looked at him I thought he could be a cute little snowman. I left the head as it was. It is stuffed with plastic bags. 

I stuffed another section with plastic bags to make a round little snow belly. I tied the bottom closed with a big rubber band. I tucked the fringe up in the back so it didn't show.

I used my hot glue gun and added buttons down the belly. And I added a button nose. 
(Be careful it's HOT glue!)

 I used a scrap of fleece to make a tiny scarf for my snowman.

Here is my finished snowman. He is on my front porch ready to welcome visitors.

Thanks for reading along now go make something fun for yourself.

No comments: