Thursday, June 30, 2016

Black Pants 2.0

Hello Readers. This is my second pair of black pants. OK, they aren't really black. They're navy blue in the bright light. I am cheating a little, do me a favor,  just pretend they're black.


These dark denim pants have a lot of stretch and I like the style. They are more dressy than normal jeans. They are more like trousers. But they don't fit at all.

These pants are a no-go.                         I am dreaming of a better fit.

I took the sides in little by little. I didn't want to mess them up. I just kept trying them on and making them smaller. Some areas needed more taken in more then others. I also hemmed the bottom about and inch.


The belt loops were right on top of the side seams. I had to unpick the stitches and remove them. I did all my sewing and then put them back on.They were easy to re-attach. I just stitched over them where the previous stitching was. 


They are my size now and they have a nice stretchy waistband, these might be my new Thanksgiving pants. They are a little nicer than jeans but don't need ironing. Yeah!!!


Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.


No comments: