Hello Readers. I am still following the "stay-at-home" order and doing it without a sewing machine to keep my busy/sane. So I am only hand sewing for a while. Maybe I will switch to glue..I am not sure. I had to work on these overalls that I posted about a few months ago. I loved them.
But I got bleach on them when I was doing laundry. I was so bummed. I had to try to save them.
I tried to cover the bleach marks with a black permanent marker. I know it sounds crazy but I was desperate. I would give this cover-up job a C-. It might have been good enough but the location made it a complete fail. The blurry part was very prominent on my chest. I didn't like it. It felt more noticeable.
I had to try a second cover-up. I made a pocket out of some small fabric scraps. I have always liked this sneaker fabric. I made a pocket out of the scraps and attached it to the chest of my overalls. I used some hand sewing and the rest of the iron-on tape I had.