Friday, September 18, 2020

Sweats 2

 Hello Readers. I am back with my second pair of gray sweatpants. Again these were not wanted by one of my family members so I made them mine. After too much lounging, I am trying to get in the habit of exercising more. I always plan to do it and I fail to follow through.  Maybe some sweat pants that fit well will help.

These were nice sweats and pretty new. I liked the gray color but needed to work on the size.

I decided to take these pants in on the sides. That means I had to say goodbye to the side stripes and the side pockets. These were not high-waisted on my man but they are high on me because I am shorter than he is. I like a high waist, so that works for me.

I ended up with a pair of joggers that I really needed and really liked.

And there is even a back pocket for my phone! It shouldn't be unusual to have pockets in women's clothes but I am always excited when I get a real working pocket. Why is this such a rare occurrence? It's like finding a unicorn!

 Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.

No comments: