Friday, March 4, 2022

Green T

 Hello Readers. What should I do with a green T shirt from a camp I never went to? I decided to refashion it into pajamas. I could have just worn it the way it was but it's more fun to refashion.

 
Before and after. 
 
This very basic camp t-shirt could use a makeover. I liked the green and St Patrick's Day is in March. Can I refashion all green items this month? It will be fun to try.

I cut the center out of the shirt. I cut away a pie shape to remove the logo.

I used that piece to cut out a replacement. I put the piece from the camp shirt on top of the lighter green shirt and cut a piece the same exact size. The light green shirt did not fit so I wanted to use it for something.

My new pajama shirt was easy to put together. I wanted some light green edging. 

 
I cut strips of light green t-shirt material for the trim. It curled up a lot and was annoying to work with. I folded each strip horizontally and stitched them onto the edges of my shirt.
 
 
The shirt was perfect for these pajama pants. The pants just needed to be a bit shorter and more narrow in the legs. I cut some excess from the inside of the legs so I could keep the pockets in place on the hips.

    My new pajamas were perfect to lounge around. I wasn't feeling well and I just wanted to be a a couch potato. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.




No comments: