Monday, September 28, 2026

Travel Wardrobe NYC Edition

 Hello Readers. I wanted to make some new tops to wear around New York City as I explored the city. I made some simple t-shirt style tops using my favorite pattern. I used a pattern I knew I could rely on and put together quickly.  

 
I was in New York City for 3 days so I wanted 3 tops. I bought these fabrics recently and wanted to make some new casual shirts. Traveling got me inspired to sew.  

This shirt was perfect for fall.  

 These mushrooms were so cute! I used this Very Easy Very Vogue 8062 pattern for both of these shirts.  

I wanted to combine the blue and pink spools of thread in one shirt so I used the Chelsea pattern from Fabric Store. com. It is a raglan pattern so I was able to mix the 2 fabrics easily. 

These spools of thread were irresistible at the fabric store. I had to bring them home. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.  

 

 

 

 


No comments: