Hello Readers. I found this yellow dress at an outdoor market type of place and the bright yellow really caught my eye. It's such a fun happy summer color. It was a little big but that was OK, I had a plan.
Before and after.
This big poofy dress wasn't bad but it seemed like it could make a great skirt. The elastic around the top would make a nice waistband.
I cut the shoulder straps off. You can see from the picture that the elastic was not even in height all around the dress. That's OK, I will use the straight edge for my waistband and skirt.
I gave the new skirt a cut in length. It was dress length and I wanted, "skirt length". I gave it a quick hem too.
The shorter length was perfect for me. And the casual vibe was just right too. Thanks for reading along, now go make something fun for yourself.







.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment